DEPAN puts special importance to the necessity of the development of Greek regions and, in the context of the convergence of Greece with the European Union.
It offers specialized advisory support services, which are specialized in the four (4) axes listed below, responding to the need for local government actions, which aim at development and reduction of expenditures.
Each of these axes accordingly includes a number of integrated technical and advisory services aimed at meeting the needs or covering the weaknesses that municipalities wish to address in the context of the implementation of their development projects and actions and improving the organization and operation of their services.
The aim of DEPAN is the foundation of “Development” on the need of individuals and society for economic and social improvement, progress and upgrading in terms of short-term, medium-term and long-term prosperity.
A. SUPPORT THE BUSINESS PROGRAMS OF MUNICIPALITIES
• Evaluation – Strategic Planning
• Digital Service «ergota»
B.TECHNICAL CONSULTATION TO MUNICIPALITIES
• Implementation of co-financed operations under the 2014-2020 FTA
• Implementation of European & International Programs
• Implementation of Partnership Agreements and Concession Projects
C. IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTIONS
• Acting as substitute for Municipalities – supporting Beneficiaries with managerial expertise
• Owner of independent actions
• Beneficiary of European and International Programs.
D. SUPPORT OF THE INTERNAL ORGANIZATION AND OPERATIONSOF MUNICIPALITIES
• Legal assistance
• Diffusion of know-how
• Improving Service Efficiency
ADDED VALUE OF DEPAN
DEPAN offers a range of value-added services for the benefit of the Municipalities of Greece in order to achieve the greatest possible financial, management and operational efficiency in the implementation of their programs, projects and actions on issues such as:
- Taking the lead on behalf of the Municipalities to ensure in the Beneficiary’s work, where there is a lack managerial expertise, so that through the organizational and managerial infrastructure of DEPAN municipalities will not miss the opportunity to integrate their projects for financing in the programming period 2014-2020.
- Demonstration by municipalities of additional funding through European and international programs for the implementation of projects outside the NSRF, autonomously or in cooperation with other municipalities in Greece and Europe.
- Participation of municipalities as partners in partnerships with private investment schemes, aiming at the implementation of targeted projects, thematic events, special events, etc., in areas of the local economy where municipalities have clear and efficient comparative advantages such as tourism, culture, energy, agriculture, the environment etc.
- Claims from the central and regional administration of financial resources (especially when they are at risk of remaining untapped) for joint implementation with municipalities of projects of importance in the context of local and regional development.
- Immediate and lasting transfer and dissemination of know-how and good practices to the staff of municipal services through relevant horizontal actions, such as e-learning, specialized seminars, workshops, production of user guides and other, in cooperation with relevant institutional bodies of the wider public sector (e.g., ministries, etc.).
- Achieve significant economies of scale in managing the resources available to mature and support the implementation of municipal projects and actions.
- The DEPAN “ergota” Information System is designed to cover both the internal needs of organisations implementing co-funded projects and their obligations to the relevant funding bodies (management services, European Union, etc.). Using SaaS technology, it supports both design and maturation, as well as the management of the economic and physical object of the projects, thus achieving optimal coordination of the recording and processing of needs and deficiencies.